X-FILMS

XMEN+ON_FILM

3.20.2013

X-Men: Days of Future Past vs X-Men: The Last Stand

"There are parts of X-Men 3… it isn't what I would have done, but parts of it, I liked. Ellen Page was something I liked in X-Men 3 and I'm bringing her to Days of Future Past. Certain things are different. There was a lot going on in it and I wasn't so happy with so many people dying, but then there were some really sweet moments with that kid, the cure kid... I said I'll "fix a few things" [with Days of Future Past]. It won't be its primary function but there will be some fixing. It's a really cool story, and incidentally, it facilitates all of these characters. They weren't just thrown in there. And they all play a fun role. I want there to be some humor and some fun. In Days of Future Past there are some genuinely [great] things in it. I can't wait, and I know they will be fun to shoot. I want to keep that humour [because] the thing about X-Men is that the themes are serious, but the film doesn't need to be…"
Says Director Bryan Singer of how X-Men: Days of Future Past relates to X-Men: The Last Stand (via Bleeding Cool via io9.com) … I simply do not understand (well, I do, but…) the constant mention and perhaps even "bashing" of XTLS - it's over and done with folks! Move on to the new! I don't really care about what has happened before, as much as "Emma Stone" was in "Wolverine: The First Xmen", leave the continuity to the comicbooks, quit trying to "fix" things, and just craft a good film, for pete's sake!

Or it could just simply be a ploy by the company to gain interest from folks for DVD/Bluray sales of X-Men: The Last Stand, innit? Heh.

kity-xmen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...