X-FILMS

XMEN+ON_FILM

2.01.2009

X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE TRAILER

X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE Trailer is now LIVE @ www.myspace.com/x-menorigins! Do note that you can only watch it (via Quicktime) if you are added in the profile as "Friends". And while I have screengrabbed loadsa pics (and will take time to format & post) - here be a select few:



Somebody reeeeaally needs a complete manicure-makeoveeeer! (YOU go tell Sabretooth that!) / that is not a still from a Backstreet Boys music video, but Gambit in a hat / "My-Name-Is-Robert-Paulson"-Blob / If another dude exclaims Deadpool is the coolest character in the Marvel-U, I will hurl chunks of my spleen at ye face / oooh Emma, my poor Emma Frost in a tank top instead of a corset? / Will-i-am-Wraith. oi.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...